The Office of Gas and Electricity Markets (Ofgem) has levied a £1 million fine on British Gas Business for not providing accurate information about the amount of electricity supplied under the Government’s Renewables Obligation. The error was caused by British Gas’s faulty interpretation of the reporting requirements and insufficient procedures by the company. The £1 million penalty on British Gas has been reduced because of British Gas’ cooperation.
- Scottish Renewables’ Exec Talks Smart Energy on Scottish Renewables’ Exec Talks Smart Energy
- Kevin Benedict’s Holiday News Weekly – Part 2 | Business Intelligence Info on Smart Meter Revenue to Surpass $6 Billion by 2023
- Interesting article : Tantalus Helps Utilities Upgrade Communication System - Fliuch Off Irish Water on Tantalus Helps Utilities Upgrade Communication System
- Arizona Smart Meters Not Established as Safe | SkyVision Solutions … Raising Public Awareness and Finding Solutions to Smart Grid, Smart Meter, and Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation Concerns on Arizona Commission Determines Smart Meters Safe and Noninvasive
- Links 26/11/2014: Docker Patched, New DragonFlyBSD | Techrights on ZigBee Announces New Internet of Things Standard
Advanced Metering Infrastructure california California Public Utilities Commission CenterPoint Energy Chief executive officer Demand response Department of Energy and Climate Change Duke Energy Efficient energy use Electrical grid Electricity generation Electric power transmission Electric utility Electric vehicle emeter Energy conservation European Union General Electric Greenhouse gas Home network IBM Internet Protocol itron Landis+Gyr Meter Data Management Pacific Gas and Electric Company Public utility Renewable energy San Francisco silver spring networks Smart meter smart meters Solar power Southern California Edison Sustainable energy Technology Texas trilliant United States United States Department of Energy Utilities Wind farm Wind power wireless zigbee