A recent report by the National Audit Office (NAO) concludes the Department of Energy and Climate Change must address some significant risks in order to get full value from its £11.3 billion investment to install smart power and gas meters in all British homes and smaller non-domestic premises by 2019.
- Scottish Renewables’ Exec Talks Smart Energy on Scottish Renewables’ Exec Talks Smart Energy
- Kevin Benedict’s Holiday News Weekly – Part 2 | Business Intelligence Info on Smart Meter Revenue to Surpass $6 Billion by 2023
- Interesting article : Tantalus Helps Utilities Upgrade Communication System - Fliuch Off Irish Water on Tantalus Helps Utilities Upgrade Communication System
- Arizona Smart Meters Not Established as Safe | SkyVision Solutions … Raising Public Awareness and Finding Solutions to Smart Grid, Smart Meter, and Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation Concerns on Arizona Commission Determines Smart Meters Safe and Noninvasive
- Links 26/11/2014: Docker Patched, New DragonFlyBSD | Techrights on ZigBee Announces New Internet of Things Standard
Advanced Metering Infrastructure california California Public Utilities Commission CenterPoint Energy Chief executive officer Demand response Department of Energy and Climate Change Duke Energy Efficient energy use Electrical grid Electricity generation Electric power transmission Electric utility Electric vehicle emeter Energy conservation European Union General Electric Greenhouse gas Home network IBM Internet Protocol itron Landis+Gyr Meter Data Management Pacific Gas and Electric Company Public utility Renewable energy San Francisco silver spring networks Smart meter smart meters Solar power Southern California Edison Sustainable energy Technology Texas trilliant United States United States Department of Energy Utilities Wind farm Wind power wireless zigbee