The Dow Chemical Company, Astraeus Wind Energy Inc. (AWE) and MAG Industrial Automation Systems (MAG) are collaborating on a project funded by the state of Michigan to advance the wind industry. The companies have contracted to develop solutions to improve and enhance the manufacture of wind turbine blade components, and finished blades, for the wind industry. The United States’ need for energy independence and economic security is driving the demand for clean, alternative energy solutions like wind energy.
- Scottish Renewables’ Exec Talks Smart Energy on Scottish Renewables’ Exec Talks Smart Energy
- Kevin Benedict’s Holiday News Weekly – Part 2 | Business Intelligence Info on Smart Meter Revenue to Surpass $6 Billion by 2023
- Interesting article : Tantalus Helps Utilities Upgrade Communication System - Fliuch Off Irish Water on Tantalus Helps Utilities Upgrade Communication System
- Arizona Smart Meters Not Established as Safe | SkyVision Solutions … Raising Public Awareness and Finding Solutions to Smart Grid, Smart Meter, and Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation Concerns on Arizona Commission Determines Smart Meters Safe and Noninvasive
- Links 26/11/2014: Docker Patched, New DragonFlyBSD | Techrights on ZigBee Announces New Internet of Things Standard
Advanced Metering Infrastructure california California Public Utilities Commission CenterPoint Energy Chief executive officer Demand response Department of Energy and Climate Change Duke Energy Efficient energy use Electrical grid Electricity generation Electric power transmission Electric utility Electric vehicle emeter Energy conservation European Union General Electric Greenhouse gas Home network IBM Internet Protocol itron Landis+Gyr Meter Data Management Pacific Gas and Electric Company Public utility Renewable energy San Francisco silver spring networks Smart meter smart meters Solar power Southern California Edison Sustainable energy Technology Texas trilliant United States United States Department of Energy Utilities Wind farm Wind power wireless zigbee